Different Generations spend their money on different renovations projects. Do you fit any of these categories?
With the housing inventory shrinking and many buyers having low mortgage rates we are seeing people live in their homes for longer. This leads to more home improvement projects. Did you ever wonder how different generations like to spend their money on their home? Read this and tell me if it fits your thoughts for the different age ranges.
* Outdoor play equipment
* Childproofing the Home
* Adding backyard landscaping
* Sprinkler systems for lawn and garden
* Install front yard landscaping and entryway lighting
* Repair and Install outdoor play equipment
* Add or remove holiday lighting
* Build or install vinyl-lined swimming pool
* Build or install an above-ground swimming pool
These homeowners are the biggest spenders on remodeling projects, according to the study. They pay a lot for home maintenance to keep their property values up—particularly if they’re looking to sell and use the proceeds in retirement.
* Install or repair gutters
* Repair shed, barn, or playhouse
* Repair gazebo or freestanding porch
* Asphalt sealing
* Repair exterior trim
You can read more articles and videos like this at http://www.ColumbiaSC-Houses.com
Source: “Home Improvement Is Hot Right Now, But Who’s Doing What?” realtor.com® (Aug. 28, 2017)
Picture provided by: Generations | Solid Rock Bible Church