Northeast Columbia Homes

NorthEast Columbia Real Estate Quick Search:

Search all Northeast Columbia Homes, Real Estate, Homes, Land, and Acreage in Northeast. Listing Search allows you to find all houses listed for sale by all the real estate companies. To your right can search for:

Most Popular Real Estate Searches:

Blythewood | Cayce | Chapin | Columbia | Downtown Columbia |

Elgin | Forest Acres | Fort Jackson | Irmo |NorthEast Columbia |

SouthEast Columbia | USC Near Campus | West Columbia|

Lake Murray

Advanced Map Home Search

~Plex HiWire, Youtube

~Plex HiWire, Youtube ~WISTv

About Northeast Columbia

This area is also called Sandhills because of the sandy soil.  The land is mostly flat with pine trees dominating the forest especially as Sesquicentennial State Park. 

Route 277, an expressway with limited access, connects Northeast Columbia with downtown. Northeast residents also have easy access to I-77 (Charlotte, NC & Charleston, SC), I-20 (Florence, Augusta, GA) and I-26 (Spartanburg/ Greenville). I-77 is often referred to as the Charlotte Corridor. US Route 1, or Two Notch Road, is the major road along which most of Northeast Columbia's commercial and retail enterprises are found. Residential development has grown rapidly and significantly in Columbia over the past 12 years, and nowhere is this more evident than in the Northeast area of town.

New Construction & Development

There are always new housing developments in Northeast Columbia, particularly in the Clemson Road area. These include affordable starter home communities, patio home developments, and some of the most exclusive residential areas in Columbia. A family can find a home and community in this area to suit their hobbies, tastes and budget in Northeast Columbia. The Northeast area of Columbia is popular because of all the restaurants and choices in houses in all price points. 

Employers

Many large companies including Providence Hospital Northeast, RBMG, Bose Corp, Siemens Diesel Systems Tech, Spirax Sarco Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield are located in this area. Many people choose to live here because it is convenient to their work. Fort Jackson is close to Northeast Columbia too, and this area is popular with those who work at Fort Jackson.  

Search Northeast Columbia Homes Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$228,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Purpose Driven LLC CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 436740
$495,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Executive Mngt & Leasing Inc CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 436736
$55,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Brand Name Real Estate CAROLINACON
$158,500
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Williams & Williams Realty Com CAROLINACON
$116,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Mark Jeffers Real Est Co, Inc CAROLINACON
Listing data provided by Consolidated MLS. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated Nov 23, 2017 12:51:pm.